PhDs in International Business
CIBI is particularly encouraging PhD applications in the following areas:
- Internationalisation and Multinational Corporations
- International investment strategies: geography and investment decisions of multinational companies, subsidiary development and upgrading of foreign direct investment.
- Strategies and activities of multinational companies and their implications for host and home countries at national, regional and sub-regional level.
- Globalisation, national business systems and employee relations in multinational companies
- Social capital, international entrepreneurship and growth strategies of international new ventures.
- International Political Economy
- Political economy of international organizations, international trade and investment liberalisation, institutional reforms and their impact on national economic development issues.
- Globalisation and new international business issues: radicalisation and security governance
Details on application procedures and application forms can be obtained from
For a preliminary discussion before making an application, please contact Prof. Heinz Tüselmann (firstname.lastname@example.org).
News and Events
|Heinz Tuselmann's research on labour relations and MNC performance included in Academy of Social Science document launched by Vince Cable.
The Academy of Social Science (ASS) has produced a document with a few selected cases on how research in managment in business is contributing to economic and social development in the UK. The document is entitled: "Making the case for social sciences - management".
The research of Heinz Tuselmann on labour relations and firm perfomance in foreign MNCs in the UK has been selected for this. This work has also previously been used as written evidence by the Parliament Select Committee on the Future of UK Manufacturing. The ASS document has been launched by the Rt Hon Vince Cable PM, Secretary of State for Business and Skills.
For more information visit: http://aib.msu.edu/
For more information visit: http://atf.org.jo
For more information visit: http://www.dime-eu.org
For more information visit: http://reser.net